Business analystBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in over 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
The following tasks will be part of your responsibilities:
- Do business modelling and functional analysis
- Perform, in collaboration with end-users and other stakeholders, analysis of their business needs, draft documents summarizing findings, options and recommendations for the following software life-cycle phases.
- Interact with development team to ease their understanding of new requirements.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; recommending actions.
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Gathering information through interviews with employees and managers, and studying the procedures and systems currently in place.
- Contribute designing and smoothing user interface of deployed systems and/or applications through dedicated analysis and studies.
- Prepare material for and deliver presentations to project managers
- Keep track of innovations which can be used to optimize our business processes
- Act as project manager on new start ups
- University Masters Degree
- Besides Dutch you are fluent in English
- Driving license B
- Like us you believe in customer-friendliness, economical thinking, and eagerness to learn
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- An opportunity to work in a continuously developing and growing environment
- A no-nonsense culture where entrepreneurial skills are embraced
- A long term contract with company car