Business Analyst TraineeBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in over 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
You will start a 2-year intensive training in the business support environment of the Business Unit Petrochemicals. The training will cover a variety of tools supporting the business; stretching from application landscape to acquiring basic knowledge on cloud environments, mobility and IT infrastructure. Place of action will be situated mainly in the Antwerp region, but short international assignments can be part of the scope.
As a future international member of the Business Support team you will be responsible for the run & maintain, as well as the future development of all applications supporting the administrative and operational business activities. Key in this is the continuous strive for automation, efficiency and digitization in the logistic chain process. After your training, you will be working in an enthusiastic, motivated team at one of our international hubs in the Asia Pacific or Nafta region.
We are looking for someone with a flair for project management and people management topped off with problem solving and communication skills.
- University Master’s Degree
- Besides Dutch, French and English, a strong knowledge of an additional language is an added value
- Willingness to move abroad for a longer period (3-4 years)
- You already have an international experience of at least 2 months (Erasmus, long travel, international course)
- You have a strong hands on mentality
- Affinity with IT
- A drive to improve processes
- In-house and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- International perspective
- An opportunity to work in a continuously developing and growing environment
- A no-nonsense culture where entrepreneurial skills are embraced