Administrative TraineeshipBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 181 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 13.000 people.
You will be intensively trained to become an added value focal point for your international customer(s). Serving your customer(s) in the best possible way, safeguarding processes and analyzing targets and performances, will be amongst your most important responsibilities.
Working with people (internally and externally), both highly educated as without education, is something you really like doing.
We offer you the possibility to evolve as a person, giving you responsibilities to a large extend after your intensive training. You will be responsible for a team of people striving for the best service possible towards our international customers, with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
- You are a people manager with a positive attitude, being able to take a step back and analyze certain processes, wanting to optimize and improve them
- You like working with people, day in, day out, to strive for mutual goals
- You have a bachelor degree in Economics or Logistics, or a professional master in other areas
- You have a fluent knowledge of Dutch and English
- The possibility to evolve as a person, giving you responsibilities to a large extend after your intensive training
- You will be responsible for a team of people striving for the best possible service towards our international customers, with a wide range of tasks and responsibilities