High Potential TraineeBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology, and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to a great variety of customers. Katoen Natie has 180 logistic platforms and is active in 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America, and Asia with a staff of more than 18,000 people. Our Business Unit offers total solutions in Logistics for the Petrochemical Industry, and other industrial services being the Leaders worldwide in what we do. To support this fast-growing business unit, Katoen Natie is looking for talent for USA but open for other countries in our Petrochemical division if needed. To learn more about the Petrochemical division, click here.
For a period of two years or less, the High Potential trainee will follow an intensive but varied training program at different Katoen Natie terminals. Within this program, participants will grow in their career with Katoen Natie through varied educational experiences, opportunities to participate in projects (both locally and globally), and networking with colleagues around the world. This program is characterized by operational training and hands-on assignments in various fields of logistic activities (i.e., packaging, warehousing, logistics, rail, administration, commercial, etc.) where persistence, strategic thinking, and troubleshooting skills will be required. After this introductory period, the High Potential Trainee will be assigned a key position at a Katoen Natie terminal.
Please fill out the application form, found here.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, international commercial studies, supply chain, logistics or related studies and preferable with master's degree.
- Strong Communication Skills: bilingual is a plus
- Hands-on mentality, willingness to work on the floor, problem solver, strong negotiator
- Creative organizer and commercial flair
- High Tolerance to moving targets
- Continuous Improvement Mindset