Global Management TraineeshipBack to overview
As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie is active in 40 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of more than 18.000 people.
You will start a 2-year intensive training in all relevant fields of value added logistics, supply chain services, and semi-industrial activities for the business unit Petrochemicals. Training will be mainly in the Antwerp region but short international assignments can be part of the scope.
As a future terminal manager you will become responsible for the daily way of working on a logistics platform. The number of your staff ranges from 20 to 150.
We count on your skills in the following areas: people management, responsible care, customer satisfaction, planning, public relations and finance. Problem ownership is a key driver to become a successful terminal manager.
- University Masters Degree
- Besides Dutch, French and English, a strong knowledge of additional languages such as German, Spanish or Portuguese are an asset
- Willingness to move abroad for a longer period (3 years)
- Hands on mentality, willingness to work on the floor and commercial flair will be daily needed qualities
- Like us you believe in customer-friendliness, economical thinking, and eagerness to learn
- You are a problem solver and creative organizer
- Inhouse and external training to support growth of your skills and talent
- A challenging but highly rewarding international experience
- An opportunity to work in a continuously developing and growing environment
- A no-nonsense culture where entrepreneurial skills are embraced